Hey everybody...Happy Valentine's Day! :) We hope you are all having a great day and enjoying the great weather. (Is this REALLY February?!)
Bryant & I are having a great Valentine's Day so far, woke up around 9 (were able to sleep in a little) made egg sandwiches...yum! Then in the spirit of our diet, we had lean cuisines for lunch! :( We also already exchanged our gifts...I gave Bryant tickets to a KU game (including one for myself of course) and he gave me 3 pairs of pajamas! We are going to continue to lay around this afternoon and watch the Jayhawks beat the Wildcats! After our big win (and we will win) we are going to dinner in Lawrence at a restaurant called Pachamama's. They are serving a 6 course meal tonight and we are so excited! I have never had a 6 course "fancy" meal so this should be interesting...I am unable to pronounce most of the items on the menu. I'm just hoping I don't end up eating a monkey or something. :)
We have a pretty big week coming up, Bryant is on after-hours and has already gotten 3 claims this morning! (He's already annoyed) I will be working on a Summary Judgment that's due next week and have 2 interviews in Wichita. *cross your fingers* And then next Saturday we're going to the KU v. Nebraska game...we can't wait! Hopefully we'll be able to make it back home to Stockton sometime soon, but right now there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.
That's all for now. Hope everybody enjoys the "commerically made" holiday! We love all of you and wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!
Danielle, Bryant and Belly the Bulldog
P.S. Last night we taught Belly a new trick...drum roll please...he can "double high-five" now! That's right friends...TWO paws at once! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment