Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Weekend Always Has to End

Hello everybody! We hope everyone was able to enjoy this weekend as much as we did.

We went to the KU game this weekend and had a GREAT time. **In case you missed it, of course the Jayhawks won!** I hadn't been to the Fieldhouse in a quite awhile, so I was glad to be back in such an amazing place. Bryant wanted the game to go into overtime just so we wouldn't have to leave quite yet. We hung out in Lawrence most of the day, relaxing, eating, drinking, and enjoying ourselves as much as possible! We also got to check out the National Championship Trophy, as well as, the Orange Bowl Trophy! WOW...they are beautiful! :)

This past week was an exhausting one! I went to Wichita for two interviews and ended up getting an offer from one of them. I still have another interview this coming week on Tuesday at a law firm in Kansas City, so I haven't accepted quite yet. I can't believe I'm actually considering moving to Wichita for the summer, but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end! **By the way, for those who don't know, I am interviewing for a legal clerkship position in a law firm for the summer**

Bryant, on the other hand, has had a pretty easy week. He had a few meetings for work, but other than that he hasn't had very many claims come in lately...lucky! Although, I think he's starting to get cabin fever from staying at home so much, but I guess it's better than the stress of all those angry insureds calling all day long! His after-hours shift is over and hopefully he won't have to do it again for a few months! Until a claim comes in, he just gets to keep hanging out at home with Belly! :) No wonder Belly loves him more...

Now for some exciting news...Whitney & Shaun are definitely having a baby GIRL! They had a second sonogram this week to confirm. We couldn't be more excited for them! I'm so glad that I have an excuse to buy all those cute baby clothes and Bryant is thinking about becoming a "stay-at-home uncle" once she comes! Due date is June 19, 2009...just a week after Bryant's birthday!

Ruthie came into town this weekend, so that she could go to Whitney's sonogram. It was great seeing her...we had alot of fun with them both Friday & Saturday nights! It never seems like she gets to stay long enough though. Everytime she comes it makes us miss home and we can't wait to go back soon so that we can see everybody!

Have a ton going on this week, including the Law Prom! We're really excited about it! They are having it at the Eldrige in Lawrence, so it should be alot of fun...too bad I don't actually fit into any of my old prom dresses...ha! Guess it's a good excuse to buy a new dress! :)

Alright, I talk too much...Bryant can do the next blog!

Bryant, Danielle & Belly

1 comment: