Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring is Here...Maybe

Hello everyone! I'm going to give Bryant a break from blogging and try it again. It doesn't involve stolen vodka or photos with football stars, but bear with me...

We were able to go home last weekend for Whitney's Baby Shower and Easter. The Baby Shower was great...lots of pink stuff! Kayla & Laura did a great job and everything looked amazing. We had Easter with Bryant's family on Saturday night and went to church and had lunch with my family on Sunday. And of course we had a night out at the Duck Blind with Julie & Nate! It was great to see everyone, since we hadn't actually been back since Christmas. My only complaint is that it is just NEVER long enough. It seems like every time we go home it gets harder and harder to leave and head back to KC.

This week is going to be a long one, I am working on my Oral Argument (and FINAL assignment for Lawyering) and Bryant is busy with claims flooding in. Also, finals start in less than two weeks...I can't believe another semester is over already! Last night Bryant fertilized our lawn, so we're looking forward to green grass! Bryant went golfing with Shaun tonight, so Belly & I are hanging out together for the evening. Sounds like he did pretty good...same score as last week!

I finally found an apartment in Wichita for the summer and will be moving May 16. I'm really excited about the opportunity, but will hate being away from Bryant & Belly all week. I ran for Chief Justice of the Traffic Court at the law school and WON the election! :) This means that I get to grill first year law students as a judge during traffic court, wear a robe, carry a gavel, get a parking spot in the parking garage on campus...and it's paid! Finally a little money for all the time I spend in that building!

We are heading back to Stockton again this weekend for Jesse Stithem's wedding. It's so exciting watching our friends get married! :)

Speaking of weddings...which is ALL I have been doing for the last month...I booked our photographer! :) You can check out their stuff at: http://www.tjstudios.com. They are really great and I'm so excited to have a major part figured out. Need to set a date to do our engagement pictures, but may put that off until the end of the summer.

We have also set a date of July 31, 2010. The ceremony will be at the Catholic Church in Damar and the reception will be at The Fanchon in Hays. I have changed my mind on colors about a million times already...I think I've decided on every color from the spectrum at least once! Still working out the details on bridesmaids/groomsmen. Many more decisions and plans to make...and hopefully I can avoid bugging Bryant too much on wedding discussion! I wish the wedding were sooner, but I am sure the time will fly and before you know it will be here!

Well, that's all for now, Belly won't let me type anymore. He keeps dropping his toys on my keyboard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment