Congratulations to Mrs. & Mrs. Jesse Stithem! This weekend we went back home for the wedding and had a GREAT time! :) The wedding was beautiful...lots of love, friends, family, dancing, and even a small fire! *Luckily local fireman Bill Dibble was able to put it out using only 2 cups of beer!
We were able to see our parents and even had a chance for them to get together at the wedding on Saturday...it was too much fun! I know I always say it, but it really is so nice to be able to go home and see everybody. I was finally able to see Kinsey's baby bump...she looks great and is very happy to become a mama...early September.
Speaking of soon-to-be moms...Whitney's due date is right around the corner. We are getting pretty excited about it and can't wait for the little girl to get here! :)
On the way back to Kansas City on Sunday we stopped by the Fanchon in Hays and ironed out some details for the reception and signed the contract with them. I can't believe so much is already done...but I know I've only made a small dent. Really looking forward to wedding dress shopping, but think it will have to wait until the end of the summer.
A few weeks ago Bryant bought a Jeep Wrangler and has been tinkering with it most nights...he gets pretty excited to take the top down and drive around town...I've noticed it's alot easier to get him to run errands now! :)
We have a busy couple of weeks ahead, my first final is on Saturday (I have 5 this semester) and Bryant will be heading to Chicago for Schmitty's Bachelor Party. We've got 3 birthdays in the next few weeks...Whitney's, Ruthie's & mine. Unfortunately I will still be in the middle of finals over my birthday so celebrating will have to be postponed. **Not that 24 is much to celebrate!**
All for now...I hear it's supposed to be 85 degrees this weekend...find a porch, open a beer, and think of me, as I will be in a cold, dark library studying. :(
You have to go to Sals in Wichita. Its a Japanese steakhouse. We are thinking of a Royals game this weekend too :) We have to meet Lyla SOOOONN!!!
ReplyDelete