Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well, I see it has been almost 2 months since we have blogged last. I'm blaming it on Bryant, because I remind him at least 3 times a week that it is his turn to write...

Anyways, life has been busy lately. I am back to school and have been busier than ever. I have heard that the first year of law school is the hardest, the second year is the busiest, and the third year is the easiest. So far this seems about right, which means I am REALLY looking forward to next year! :) My involvement in law school organizations seems to have multiplied...and I am now the Chief Justice of Traffic Court & the Vice President of Advocates for Life (a pro-life legal group). I accepted a job at another Wichita firm for next summer, Hinkle Elkouri. I'm not looking forward to leaving again, but I guess that's months from now, so I should take advantage of my time at home until then. Bryant has been busy with work as usual...and even more busy keeping up with all the football games! We've been going to the KU home footballs this season and it has been so much fun! We bought a KU blanket today so that we won't freeze at the rest of the games this year. After KU's performance last night against CU we are looking forward to the basketball season.

I have been on Fall Break for the last couple of days and have done nothing but RELAX at home. It has been great. Thursday night we went to an NBA game, New Orleans Hornets v. Miami Heat at the Sprint Center in Kansas City. It was alot of fun and great to see Mario Chalmers & Julian Wright play. *We miss them!* Shaun, Whitney & Lyla came to the house Saturday night to watch KU play. The game was awful, but at least we got to see Lyla in her Jayhawk outfit...adorable! She is getting bigger and cuter everyday! Today we went with Mandy, Justin, and Alex to watch Ethan's Flag Football game. He did great...1 touchdown and he got 4 flags! :) Watching those little boys play (K-1st grade) is hilarious!

In recent family news...Jamie & Jill got married on September 19 and are already pregnant! :) Also, Justin asked Mandy to marry him! Looks like they are planning a Spring 2010 wedding! We are so excited about all the new changes going on...it's hard to keep up, but we love every minute! James & Kinsey Post also had their first baby, Tanner Hoyt Post, last month. We were able to see him while we were home for Jamie & Jill's wedding...he is a doll and we can't wait to see him again! :)

We finally took our engagement pictures last week and should be getting the pictures back in the next couple of weeks...I can't wait! We took Belly with us to get a "family" picture, although he wasn't what I would call photogenic or cooperative! Hopefully at least one turns out!

I started up a wedding website...check it out: http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/BryantMuir&DanielleBerland2010

Okay...that's all for now! Bryant WILL be writing the next blog soon...I promise!

Love,

Bryant, Danielle & Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment