Not much going on around here lately. This past weekend we went to the KU football game against OU...it did not turn out good. I wanted to go home after the first half, but Bryant refused to be a "bad" fan, so we stayed for the whole game. Unfortunately, the second half wasn't any better than the first and we ended up with our second loss of the season. Bryant tried to blame our loss last week against Colorado on the fact that he didn't put his Todd Reesing jersey on until the second half; but this time he wore it all day (and even slept in it the night before), so we're going to have to come up with some new excuses! Anyways, we're looking forward to the basketball season...so long as there are no more brawls in the parking lots! haha
This week should be relatively slow for both of us. I don't have much going on at school, other than getting ready for finals and Bryant's claims seem to have slowed down a little. We're still trying to figure out what we should do for Halloween...dress up and party OR stay home and hand out candy...decisions, decisions. :) Also, starting to think about what we're going to be doing for the upcoming holidays. I need to get Christmas lists from everybody & start shopping. I did all my shopping online last year & will probably do the same again this year...internet makes life so much easier!
I have been on a wedding planning kick the last week or so and have gotten A TON of stuff done. It's amazing what I can do when I'm trying to avoid reading for class (like blogging!) We got our engagement pictures back & love them. They turned out better than we expected, which is always a nice surprise. My favorites are the pictures with Belly! We will probably have to leave him out of the newspaper picture though! :)
We hope everybody has a safe & fun Halloween. Make sure to take lots of pictures of all your fun costumes! :) Belly is going to be a pumpkin....it is hilarious!
Lots of love,
Bryant, Danielle & Belly
Great pictures of you two. The few you showed are good!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete