Well...as you can tell, we have had it up to HERE with Peanut! Somehow she seems to have regressed the past couple of weeks and has been chewing on EVERYTHING and forgot what she is supposed to do when she is outside! She has been unbelievably stubborn and frustrating lately. So far I have lost about 6 pairs of shoes (and yes, they were put away...Bryant just seems to forget to shut the closet door) some missing carpet, bottom of a couch & the ottoman, the knob on a dresser, and the list goes on. Hopefully she grows out of this soon - otherwise we're going to look into the Puppies Wanted section of Craigslist. Just kidding...or am I?
We were pretty busy this past weekend, Ruthie came into town on Wednesday and my mom and Hannah came into town on Friday. I was able to spend most of the day with Ruthie & Lyla on Thursday which was great - she is getting SO big and is all over the place! That evening Bryant, Ruthie & I went to look at suits for the wedding...glad that part is done! On Friday my mom & I got a little bit of wedding stuff done and then we all went to the casino to eat crab legs! It is always fun when we are able to get both of our families together. Unfortunately, neither of our dads were able to come, so we really look forward to seeing them when we head back to Stockton in a few weekends.
On Saturday we went with my family to watch my nephew Ethan and my niece Alex play basketball, so much fun! Grandma had her video camera out the WHOLE time! The kids' basketball games were at the same time as the KU game, so I missed most of it, but Bryant was able to watch the majority - we're calling this a "good" loss. Better to lose now than in the tournament. Bryant & Shaun are going to the KU v. KState game this week...I know they're both pretty excited about that!
Aside from the KU game, there is not much going on this week, but in a couple of weeks we are heading home for Julie & Nate's bachelor/bachelorette parties! :) Can't wait - should be alot of fun!
Until next time,
Danielle, Bryant, Peanut Butter & Belly
P.S. As I was writing this I could hear Bryant yelling at Peanut downstairs...sounds like she's in trouble - yet again!
No comments:
Post a Comment