It's almost April already?! It is unbelievable how fast time is flying this year. Not much new here - wedding planning/dieting/working/reading for class...same old, same old!
We finally decided that we ARE going to Nate & Julie's wedding in Jamaica! Initially, we didn't think we would be able to go. We weren't sure if we'd be able to get enough time off of work for both our wedding and theirs...but after Julie told me not to worry - we could always watch the VIDEO of their wedding - we bought tickets within a week! I guess she knew how to twist our arms! haha! We just can't imagine not being with our two best friends on one of the best days of their lives. Luckily we were both able to get the extra days off from work, so we're good to go!
With the decision to go to Jamaica, came the decision to kick our diet into high gear. Bryant had been working out fairly often since we started dieting, but I hadn't yet at all. Ugh! So, we started the "Slim in 6" work-out plan. It is 6 days a week for 6 weeks. We're on day THREE and we can barely walk...SO SORE! Hopefully, it will all be worth it - if it doesn't, the first law-suit I file will be against the people that made these videos for cruel and unusual punishment! haha
We're going home for Easter this weekend and are really looking forward to seeing our families. We're having Easter on Saturday at Grandma Shirlee's and on Sunday at my parents. Easter always reminds me of being little and getting chocolate on the little white gloves my mom would make me wear. haha! Do people even make their kids wear white hats & little white gloves anymore?!
I have my first wedding shower coming up in a few weeks and am so excited! I have girlfriends coming into KC from all over the place...it will be so much fun to have everyone together! :) The wedding is only 4 months away and the count-down is definitely on! There is still a lot to do, but I haven't started freaking out...yet!
Hope all is well and that everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather!
Until next time,
Danielle, Bryant, Peanut Butter & Belly
No comments:
Post a Comment