Baby M is currently the size of a blueberry! While on one hand this seems impossibly small, on the other hand, we cannot get over how much this little baby has already grown. In fact, Baby M has actually doubled in size since last week! At this point, hands and feet are starting to emerge from Baby M's tiny little arms and legs - and his/her brain is developing like crazy.
This past week was fairly eventful. First of all, Bryant & I joined Verl, Ruthie, Shaun, Whitney, Lyla and the Garvey's in Topeka/Manhattan for a weekend of shopping and golfing. While we were there I had some light spotting, so when we got home I called my doctor (who I have not seen for a regular appointment yet) to see what I should do. My doctor suggested that I go to the ER to have an official check-up on Baby M. I was incredibly nervous and scared about going to the ER, but it turned out that everything was healthy and normal! :) Whew!!! While I was at the ER I was actually able to see our little poppy seed baby's heart pounding away! AMAZING! Unfortunately, Bryant was unable to come to the ER with me, so he did not get to see Baby M's heartbeat yet, but he will soon enough - our first appointment is coming up quickly! :)
In other news - I also found out this past weekend that I PASSED THE BAR! Woohooo! This is exciting news! :) I felt like I had been holding my breath for the past 5 weeks or so and now I can finally breathe. Luckily on the night I found out that I passed we had already planned on having friends over for a BBQ so it ended up being a great night to celebrate...sans champagne of course! :) Our friends John & Laura Schmidt came to town to spend Labor Day Weekend with us, so it was great to be able to celebrate with them too! They brought their 11 month old little boy, Jude, with them, so Bryant & I had a little peek into our future. We couldn't be more excited, Jude is a pretty sweet baby!
We are heading out to Florida with Bryant's family soon. VACATION! :) This will be our last vacation as a family of two...
Love & Babies,
Bryant, Danielle, Belly & Baby M
No comments:
Post a Comment