Well, it didn’t take long for me to fall off the weekly blogging wagon!
8 Weeks
Two weeks ago Bryant & I went on a family vacation to Perdido Key, Florida with Verl, Ruthie, Shaun, Whitney & Lyla...what a great time! We spent the week at beach house relaxing, sun tanning, eating, and drinking...well, I didn’t get to drink obviously! :) This was such a great get-away and couldn’t have came at a better time. Verl & Ruthie spoiled us all rotten and we really appreciated the trip.
As far as the pregnancy goes, during the 8 week point is when I started getting realllllllly tired. Everything seems exhausting! I am hoping that my pregnancy follows along with the “normal pregnancy” and that I get some energy back in the next few weeks or so. At 8 weeks, Baby M was the size of a raspberry and according to www.thebump.com was starting to move his/her arms and legs...even though I won’t be able to feel those movements for a few more months. It is so weird to think that there is a little person inside of my belly that is just moving all over the place! Also, during this week Baby M lost his/her tail, we hope... :)
9 Weeks
Currently I am at 9 weeks and 5 days...so I’m not THAT far behind with blogging. At the 9 week mark Baby M was the size of a green olive and is no longer an embryo - but a full fledged fetus. I also read that Baby M’s facial features are becoming more distinct. With that in mind, I have been having so much fun imagining what our little poppy seed baby is going to look like. Will he/she have hair right away? (I did not - Bryant did) If he/she does have hair will his/her hair be dark or light? (I had light hair, Bryant had dark hair) Will Baby M be pale like me or darker complected like Bryant? Brown eyes or blue eyes?! The questions go on and on...
This week I stopped by Target and found myself glued to the baby section looking at blankets, high chairs, car seats, baby furniture, etc. I am SO excited to start baby shopping! I had to stop myself from buying any clothes, since we obviously do not know yet if it is a boy or girl...and won’t for at least another 9 weeks or longer...but there are some seriously cute outfits! With that being said, we ARE going to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl! We are both way to impatient to wait until THE DAY to find out. We have already picked out names...pretty much. We have decided on a boy name (first and middle) and we know what the girl’s first name would be, but haven’t quite decided on her middle name yet.
Okay, I will blog again in a few days and will officially be caught-up! :)
Lots of love,
Bryant, Danielle, Belly & Baby M
No comments:
Post a Comment