So while I complained in an earlier blog that time just seemed to be crawling by, all the sudden it seems like time is flying! Life is pretty busy right now with work and what seems like non-stop traveling, and I just can’t seem to keep up with blogging on a weekly basis. Excuses, excuses! :)
Anyways, so at 10 weeks Baby M is the size of a large prune. Weighing in at a whopping .14 ounces and 1.2 inches long! :) While I still don’t look pregnant, my jeans are definitely starting to get a little tight...although they were getting a little tight before I was ever pregnant! haha. I have been having some “round ligament pain” which is basically due to my ligaments and muscles stretching...it basically feels like I have been doing tons of sit-ups, which, I haven’t...hence the tight jeans! All of my dress pants are still fitting good for work, so I’m not moving up to maternity clothes just yet, but I will probably start using the belly band on my jeans before too long.
Towards the end of the 10th week we had our first doctor’s appointment - to be exact it was on September 28, 2011. Bryant was able to join Baby M & I...which we were very happy about! :) The appointment went pretty quick and was with our doctor’s nurse. (We didn’t actually get to meet our doctor just yet.) She went over basic information and because I had already done blood testing and a pelvic exam when I went to the ER at 6 weeks I didn’t have to re-do any of that.
In BIG news, we were able to hear Baby M’s heartbeat at our appointment! It was pretty amazing...and SO loud. The heart rate was 161, which according to an old wive’s tale means it’s a girl... On the other hand, according to the Chinese calendar we are having a boy... Guess we will just have to wait a few more weeks to figure it out! How on earth did I get this impatient???
In other big news, on the following Friday I was (finally) sworn in to the Kansas Bar - which means that I am officially official!
No comments:
Post a Comment