Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

11 Weeks

At 11 weeks, Baby M is now the size of a lime! I definitely can tell that I am approaching the end of the first trimester, because I am starting to feel like I have a little energy back (I don't feel like the walking dead) and I also haven't felt nauseous for the last week or so!

In my last post I mentioned that I was having some "round ligament pain" and apparently it is getting worse. :( Anybody who knows me knows that if I sneeze once, I'm going to sneeze a hundred times...well turns out that whenever I sneeze that pain in my stomach is AWFUL! (Like make you fall down on the floor and cry awful.) And because I can't stop sneezing once I start, the pain seems to go on forever. Luckily I have figured out that if I'm able to bend over while sneezing it doesn't hurt quite as bad...a little awkward, but WAY less pain. Hopefully I'll never have to do this in court...

I forgot to mention in my last post that when we had our first doctor's appointment our doctor told us the OFFICIAL DUE DATE is: April 21, 2012! :) Also, our next doctor's appointment is scheduled for October 21st - when I will be 14 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment