For the first time last night Bryant & I felt Baby M move! :) We were laying in bed and I was in the the middle of a sentence when I felt it...it stunned me and I couldn't even talk for a minute. Bryant finally asked why I didn't finish my sentence and I came back to reality and told him that I could feel our little poppy seed moving around - he put his hand on my belly right away and the second he touched me Baby M moved! I couldn't believe he could actually feel it this soon, but there was no mistaking it! It was the best feeling in the world - and of course it was almost impossible for me to fall asleep as I laid there forever waiting to feel him/her move around some more.
Today I have felt the little onion moving around occasionally and it is SO unbelievable! It feels like butterflies and is making it very hard for me to concentrate at work. It must be true that Baby M can hear my voice now, because I've been pleading with him/her to move for several days now...he/she must have gotten the message! Glad to know that Baby M has been listening to his/her mama! :)
Bryant, Danielle & Belly
P.S. I forgot to mention in my last post that Belly celebrated his birthday on Sunday. The old man is 4 years old...28 in dog years (my baby is officially older than me.) Even though he can't talk, I'm pretty sure he enjoyed the day which began with bacon for breakfast and ended with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert! :) He also worked in several naps throughout the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment