Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, November 20, 2011

One More Week!

Only 1 week until our next baby appointment...7 days until Bryant & I find out if we are having a little boy or little girl...168 hours until we know if we will be decorating Baby M's room in pink or blue...10,080 seconds until...okay, you get the point! :) Seriously, I don't know how anybody can wait their entire pregnancy to find out what they are having!

For the update on Baby M, we are currently at 18 weeks...almost to the halfway point! Baby M is the size of a sweet potato. And, if the food reference doesn't give you a visual, Baby M is now around 7 ounces and is getting close to 6 inches long. Baby M's movements are becoming more and more noticeable and happen several times a day...in fact last night instead of the normal butterfly feeling, it felt like Baby M actually kicked me (more like a he/she flicked the inside of my stomach!) My books tell me that he/she is passing the time yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing...he/she is a busy little thing! I find it really amusing to think about something the size of a sweet potato kicking its little legs and arms... I also also hope that Baby M isn't suffering from the hiccups at all...hiccups are the w.o.r.s.t.

Last night Bryant & I finally got out of town and went to Hays for dinner and a movie! We ate at Gutierrez and watched Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. I had SUCH a great time and was so happy to spend some time away with my favorite person! :) I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving this week and having a couple of days off from work...hopefully I will be able to get our Christmas tree up on Friday! I have been DYING to put up Christmas decorations...it will also help the next week go by a little faster! Also, this will be the first time I haven't been studying for finals in many years so I am anxious to be able to just enjoy the holiday season. (I'm also really looking forward to be able to buy Baby M some Christmas presents once we know if it's a he or a she!) :)

Lots of love,

Bryant, Danielle & Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment