Baby M is now the size of an onion! Growing at rapid speed, Baby M now weighs around 5.9 ounces and is 5.1 inches long. His/her cartilage is now turning to bone and he/she is getting some meat on those bones (just in time for winter!) Everything I have been reading keeps assuring me that sooner than later I will feel the baby moving, but alas, I’m still waaaaaaaaaiting... Any day now Baby M...
Life has been pretty boring here lately. The highlight of this past week was that Bryant & I went out to eat at 183 Lanes...the bowling alley in town (in case you didn’t know). Now, I’m not complaining, it’s just very different from how we used to spend our evenings before moving to Stockton and before Baby M. Hopefully we will find some time to get out of town sooner than later, I think we both could use a date night! I would love to go to Denver this winter...but mostly I want to go so I can drink spiked hot chocolate and sit in a hot tub with snow on the ground at a ski resort...and since I can’t have alcohol, sit in hot tubs, or ski anytime soon, maybe we’ll wait until next winter when Baby M can enjoy it too! :)
Bryant made his first solo baby purchase this past week, he bought Baby M a Jayhawk Pillow Pet! It’s hilariously cute and it was very sweet of him. He also bought a new football, just in case Baby M wants to play some catch when he/she makes his/her debut... Gee, I wonder if he’s hoping that Baby M is a “he.”
This morning I had a massive nose bleed that lasted for around 30 minutes. I was trying to get ready for work and literally had to re-shower after I finally got the bleeding to stop. I think I had mentioned in a previous blog that I had some nose bleeding over the past few weeks (which apparently is normal in the 2nd trimester) but what happened this morning was out of control. I actually called Dr. Hodny's office as I was getting worried about the length of time the nose bleed lasted and the amount of blood. His nurse seemed worried at first but told me that as long as it was not associated with a headache that it should be okay, but if it happens again, I need to go to the hospital right away. Let's hope this was a one time kinda thing!
The next doctor's appointment is in TWO WEEKS from today! We are so so SO excited - I can't believe we're actually going to know what we're having in approximately 337 hours!!!! :) I seriously need to find something to keep me busy over the next 2 weeks or I might go crazy!
Until next week,
Bryant, Danielle & Belly
No comments:
Post a Comment