At 25 weeks Remy Elise is the size of an eggplant. This probably tells you how much I hang out in the kitchen, but I have no idea what an eggplant looks like. I know what color "eggplant" is because I bought a shirt in that color, but I don't know that I've seen an eggplant in real life. :)
Anyways, our little eggplant is somewhere between 13.6 and 14.8 inches long and is between 1.5 and 2.5 pounds. Getting bigger and bigger everyday. Baby info tells me that she now knows up from down and has a sense of equilibrium. She is also getting more fat and hair everyday.
I have actually started sleeping better the past week or so. I am trying to avoid taking any evening naps after work so that by bedtime I am exhausted and sleep better...seems to be working. I also figured out that the expensive pregnancy pillows don't really work for me. I actually just prefer to use a regular old pillow between my knees - REALLY helps my hips!
On Monday night we started our child birth class. Scary stuff. Hopefully knowing what to expect in the delivery room will take the edge off of being scared. (Although I think that after the first class Bryant is more terrified than ever!) At the end of the class we went over massage technique - awesome and practiced breathing. We have 3 more birthing classes, one breastfeeding class and a newborn class.
Until next week,
The Muirs (all 4 of us)
I had a lot of hip pain too. I actually went to PT a couple times to have them give me some things to do to take away the pain a bit. The best was taking a play ball and laying on my side and putting in between my legs (at the knees) and squeezing it...then flipping and doing that on the other side. I used to have a sheet of more, but I have no idea where it is.
ReplyDeleteSleeping with that pillow will so definitely help you. I used to put on behind me too...so if I started to lean in the middle of the night, it would take the pressure off of me.