Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 16, 2012

26 Weeks

We are in the 26th week and time seems to have suddenly stopped! I don't know why but I feel farther from the finish line than I did at 20 weeks. Obviously I am getting closer, but it just seems like everything slowed down recently. I am still feeling pretty good, with the exception of my hips. Because of my achy hips, I think I have already picked up the pregnancy waddle...not pretty. While my belly is getting bigger all the time it still doesn't seem huge and my clothes all fit comfortably. I am trying to enjoy what may be my last few weeks of comfort!

In baby news, Remy is still the size of an eggplant this week and has pretty much the same stats as last week. This week her eyes are forming and she may start to open them soon. She also has eyelashes at this point! (Which I'm sure she will use in the future to get whatever she wants from her dad!) My books and websites also tell me that she is practicing taking breaths...of amniotic fluid. Sounds awful. She is as active as ever and Bryant was finally able to really feel her kick hard yesterday (1/15/12). I think she is starting to move up, as I'm feeling kicks a little higher than previously...WOOOHOOO! :)

Here is a bump picture at Week 26. I am terrible at taking/posting these pictures...but for good reason. 1) I hate comparing the size of my bump to other people's bumps...depressing 2) It is nearly impossible to get a decent picture in any mirror in my house (they are all either too high, room is too dark, etc.) 3) Bryant does not have the patience required to take an acceptable picture (by my standards), so I have to take self-portraits...not easy, and finally 4) I'm lazy and forgetful! :) Anyways, I am averaging one picture ever 3 weeks.

I ordered Remy's baby book and it is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Now that I have her actual book, I am considering forgoing the blogging and just starting to journal in her actual baby book. Bryant & I were talking about this the other day...is there anybody out there that reads this? Would my blog entries be missed? If you are in fact out there, post a comment & let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm here, but if you can journal if you still send pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here, too and love your blogs, but make it easy on yourself!!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOST ADORABLE BABY BUMP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete