Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 5, 2011

20 Weeks!

You know what 20 weeks means, right? WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! :) This week seems like a huge milestone. I cannot believe that we have actually made it to the halfway mark and that in just 20 more weeks (give or take) we will have a sweet baby girl moving in with us.

In baby news, Little Girl Muir (f/k/a Baby M) now weighs in at around 10.5 ounces and is around 6.5 inches (crown to rump) or 10 inches (crown to heel). She is about the size of a canteloupe, which seems enormous - and trust me I can tell she is getting bigger. I feel like my "bump" is constantly getting larger and my clothes smaller. For the most part I have felt pretty good. The achiness in my abdomen is not awful and really only bothers me when I roll from side to side at night. I still haven't gained any weight, which Dr. Hodny doesn't seem worried about...so I'm still not complaining, but I imagine the pounds will start packing on soon enough. Speaking of packing on the pounds, I have been starving lately. Every time I eat I get full really quickly, so I don't eat much - but then an hour later, I'm hungry again! It's annoying, but I guess that's what happens when your belly is full of baby. :)

Bryant spent this past weekend deer hunting and working with their new hunting dog, Molly. It started snowing early Saturday morning so Belly & I stayed at home where it was warm. I did some deep cleaning and also worked on Little Girl Muir's room a little. I had my eye on a bedding set for awhile, so once we found out we were having a girl I went ahead and ordered it - it looks perfect in her room! I also put up some vinyl wall decals which are adorable - I will put up pictures soon. Her room is coming together quickly and it is really starting to seem real that soon we will no longer be a two person family! (But in the meantime, I am taking every opportunity I have to get a nap in!) :)

This coming weekend we are going to head to Kearney, NE with a group of friends to do some shopping and to go to a hockey game. It sounds like it's going to be alot of fun and I am really looking forward to getting out of town for a few days. We are pretty much done with Christmas shopping, so my shopping will likely revolve around the little girl that tumbles around in my belly all day! :)

We have definitely decided on a first name for Little Girl Muir, but are still working on her middle name. I promise I will post her full name as soon as the decision is made! :)

The bump at 20 weeks...


Bryant, Danielle, Belly & Little Girl Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment