Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

23 Weeks

The "bump" is getting bigger by the day and so is Little Miss Remy! At 23 weeks she is still around the size of a papaya. The weight and length are the same approximates as Week 22, so she is around 12 inches long and anywhere between 14 and 20 ounces. I can definitely tell everything is stretching and getting bigger... For the past few days it feels like she is sitting on my bladder and every time she kicks I can DEFINITELY feel it! haha

During this week Remy's face is fully formed, but still needs fat to fill it out. If she's anything like her mama, I'm sure she will have plenty of fat in her chunky cheeks by the time she makes her debut! :) She also continues to listen to my voice and my heartbeat. I should probably start playing some fun music for her to listen to! :)

My next check-up is on Tuesday, January 3rd. It seems like it's been a long time since I've been to see the doctor (almost 5 weeks - apparently the doctor's office gets crazy around the holiday) so I'm excited about finally getting in to see him. I still haven't gained much weight, but I can tell my belly is definitely getting bigger, so I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. I feel like I am starving all the time lately and seem to be eating more, so I'm sure I will have gained at least some weight at this check-up.

I called the hospital about child care classes but they told me to call back after January 1st. Hopefully we will be able to still get into the January classes, otherwise they are not offered again until March. I'm sure that still gives us plenty of time, but I would rather just get the classes over with and feel a little more prepared.

Here is the bump at 23 weeks! I am terrible at remembering to take photos each week, but I plan on getting better at it. Right now I really have no desire to see how big my stomach is each week, but I am sure someday I will wish I had these photos to look at and remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment