
Well we're past the halfway mark and on the downhill slope! Only 19 weeks to go! :) My mom has been having trouble figuring out how many months I am based off weeks, so I think I will go ahead and start posting both weeks and months. 21 weeks would make us in our last week of the 5th month. Therefore, next week we will be beginning month number 6! I think I like the way that sounds better!
At 21 weeks our sweet little girl is the size of a banana, which makes her around 10.5 inches long and around 13 ounces. HOLY COW - she is almost a pound already! She is doing all kinds of things, like: producing meconium, (if you don't know what this is, don't ask - yuck!) moving around several times during the day, and she can now hear and recognize my voice....pretty exciting!
This past weekend we went to Kearney with several people from Stockton. It was such a good time! We ate really great food, watched a hockey game (a first for both of us), went bowling, sat around and visited, and shopped! It was a very relaxing and fun weekend. We are done with Christmas shopping, although we are stilling trying to find a digital SLR camera/video camera. We're not in a hurry, but would like to have one by the time Little Girl Muir gets here.
I have been feeling really great lately, however, I am starting to dread the 3rd trimester. Everything I am reading keeps telling me to enjoy being comfortable while it lasts, because I will be miserable soon enough...I'm really not looking forward to that. Oh well, in the end it will all be worth it! :) (But in the meantime I am going to pray that my 3rd trimester will be as easy as the first 2 have been - I probably just jinxed myself though!)
Whitney & Shaun are letting us borrow their glider and this past weekend my mom brought it back from KC with her. Little Girl Muir's room is filling up quickly! Everytime I walk past her room, I stop and look inside, imagining what it's going to be like when she's actually in there. I catch Bryant doing it alot too! Speaking of which, Bryant is going to be the best dad in the world. He has been unbelievably patient with me and is always eager to help out around the house. Little Girl Muir & I are so lucky to have such an awesome guy in ours lives! :) I think she already has him wrapped around her little finger...
We have decided to start reading books about what is going to happen AFTER she gets here, and not just books about pregnancy. I started reading one last night...who knew there were so many kinds/colors of poop! Soon I am going to check on classes at the hospital and look into infant CPR. It's starting to get real folks!!!!
Until next week,
Bryant, Danielle, Belly & Little Girl Muir
P.S. We have officially decided on a name for our little girl...will be posting it soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment