
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FRIENDS & FAMILY! Bryant & I have pretty low-key plans for the holiday and plan on having dinner at home...spaghetti (Bryant's favorite) of course! :) I can't wait to buy Remy a cute little Valentine's Day outfit next year. It will definitely include a red tutu!
I am currently at 30 weeks and I am still feeling pretty good. Rolling over in bed gets harder and harder everyday and I'm getting a little paranoid about getting on the floor with Belly out of fear that I won't be able to get back up. Shaving my legs is nearly impossible (which makes me (and I'm sure Bryant) dread the next 9.5 weeks or so!) :) I seriously have to hold my breath while I try to shave...it's sad really. My hips are about the same and the waddle is still there. I have been having some seriously weird dreams including one where I delivered Remy and she came out with a big bow on her head! haha I definitely have a case of "baby brain" and have to write things down consistently out of fear that I will forget to do something important. Turns out being forgetful isn't exactly ideal in my career...
Bryant finished up the new closet doors this week and the baby room is officially complete! :) It is unbelievably cute and I hope that she enjoys it as much as Bryant & I do. (And apparently Belly. I keep finding his toys in her room lately...)
In baby progress...Remy should be around the size of a cucumber...although I assume she is a little more proportionate than a cucumber (at least I hope!) She should be around 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and somewhere between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. Her skin is getting smoother and her brain is getting wrinklier! She is also strong enough now to grasp a finger (or likely the umbilical cord since there's not much else to grab onto in there.) She moves all the time and sometimes her kicks are so strong that it surprises me I don't have bruises on my belly!
Our baby shower is this weekend and I am REALLY looking forward to it. Three of my best friends, Julie, Kinsey, and Lindsey are hosting it for me - they really are the best! :) I am so excited to have so many of my friends and family in the same place for a little bit. I am especially excited that Mandy and Whitney will be coming back too. I just can't seem to get enough of my nieces/nephews! Love 'em!
Hope you all have a LOVELY day and get to spend time with your favorites! :)
XOXO,
Bryant, Danielle, Remy & Belly
No comments:
Post a Comment