Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

34 Weeks (And Feeling Every Bit of It)

Well, I think I have officially hit a wall with this pregnancy. Everything up until this week seemed so easy and now I have hit the miserable stage. I suppose I should thank my lucky stars that it took 34 weeks to get to this point, but I think I'll go ahead and complain anyways! :)

My hips, feet, back, and stomach all hurt. The pain in my hips is relentless and is making it harder and harder to get any rest by the night; therefore I am e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d. I feel like I can't breathe most of the time and that my stomach is actually going to just explode if it gets any bigger! My hands, feet, and ankles have started to swell, which makes makes me uncomfortable and whiny during the day when I'm expected to wear "normal" clothes. Remy's position is now pinching a nerve in my back which makes my legs lock up throughout the day whenever I stand up. I have to consciously try to not act like a miserable jerk throughout the day, which I think actually makes me more miserable...

Okay, okay...I'll stop complaining. (But, I think that actually made me feel a little better!) :)

In Remy news, the little peanut is now between 4.2 pounds and 5.8 pounds, and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. No wonder I can't breathe! TheBump.com says that she can now recognize simple songs, so I'm probably going to have to brush up on my lullabys. I have also read that she pees around 1 pint a day...interesting. Other than that, it sounds like her brain is hard at work this week.

I have my next appointment tomorrow afternoon. I am really excited to see where we go from here. I think my appointment after that will be in 2 weeks and then every week for the remainder. I haven't had any labor nightmares yet, but I'm sure they're coming!

I promise to be happier next week,

Bryant, Danielle, Remy & Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment