Wow, I can't believe we are getting so close! At 36 weeks our baby is still in the 17.2 to 18.7 inch and 4.2 to 5.8 pound range and is continuing to gain weight. She's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on her own, which is a relief! Her skin is getting smooth and soft and her gums are rigid. Her liver and kidneys are in working order, and circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too. In just a few more days we will be considered "full-term" which makes me anxious and relieved at the same time.
I am feeling about the same: achy, exhausted, and impatient. I want her to stay inside as long as it takes for her to be healthy, but I am SO ready for her! I just can't wait to hold her and stare at her tiny little face. I am dying to see who/what she looks like and to have our very own baby that will call me "mama" and will look to me when she's sad/happy/scared/excited/etc. I know Bryant is just as excited and impatient as I am, but he's definitely not has whiny as I have been! :)
I've probably mentioned this before, but Remy's room is completely and totally ready to go! I am so glad that we did everything quickly and early - it has really made this pregnancy stress-free. I can't thank Bryant enough for helping me get everything ready without complaint (well, at least not MUCH complaint!) :) Bags are packed, car seat is installed, and I can't think of anything else left to do. KU is playing in the Final Four this weekend and Easter is next weekend. Hopefully since we are keeping busy the next 24 days or so will fly by! Bryant & I have both been busy at work which makes the days go by quicker. I have my first jury trial next week and am a little worried about what I will wear since I am getting pretty limited in my work wardrobe. After next week, work will slow down for me. As of right now I'm just trying to tie up any loose ends for when I go on maternity leave.
I have an appointment tomorrow and can't wait to hear if I'm showing any progress! Will keep you all updated! :)
Bryant, Danielle, Remy & Belly
No comments:
Post a Comment