Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2012

35 Weeks...and 6 Days

Soooooo I'm a little behind this week. I don't have an excuse either (seriously, you would think that the fact that I'm about to have a baby would give me all kinds of excuses, but in reality I am finished prepping for Remy and have done nothing but sit around whining about my hips...and working of course!)

Anyways, I'll make this post short since I'll be posting for 36 weeks soon. Last week I had another checkup with Dr. Hodny. Again, everything looked perfect! I measured right at 35 weeks, Remy's heart rate was 147, and my blood pressure was solid. We scheduled my next appointment for 2 weeks later, which would be right before I am 37 weeks. He said I will probably continue to go every two weeks unless I start to show some progress at my next appointment...which I'm praying I do! Up to this point the doctor has never checked my cervix, but at the next appointment he will check to see if I am dilated. He will also do the Group B Strep Infection test at the next appointment. Apparently 1 in 4 pregnant women have this and never know or show any symptoms. He made it sound like it wasn't a big deal, but if I don't pass it then I will have to receive an IV during labor and delivery to make sure the baby doesn't receive any infections. Lets just hope that I don't have it!

Here is the giant belly at 35 weeks... It's outta control!


Until next week (or tomorrow!)

Bryant, Danielle, Remy & Belly

1 comment: